What this service offers
Our Support Coordination service provides specialist, short term Support Coordination to help establish and achieve an individuals goals, especially where there have been barriers to that happening.
We focus on why the individual is doing the things they do, identify those areas that don't fit and work with the individual and their support network to address those areas and improve their quality of life.
Metropolitan Melbourne and Geelong. Services may be available in other Victorian regional areas. Please call to discuss.
Services are available between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Access to service
Please be in contact with us via our CONTACT PAGE for more information
Our services can be accessed via funding from the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) funding packages or by independent funding sources.
Eligibility for Service
- People with complex presentations and/or complex support needs. This includes but is not limited to individuals with:
- People with a diagnosed disability or dual diagnosis
- Engagement with multiple service sectors , for example disability, mental health, Justice, Education
- Behaviours of concern which are of an intensity, frequency or duration that may put themselves or others at significant risk of harm or which are resulting in the breakdown of vital supports or impacting significantly on other areas of the person’s life (home/accommodation, education/vocational, community engagement, etc)
- Families and support networks of people with complex presentations and/or complex support needs, including formal (medical professionals, teachers, funded roles, etc) and informal supports (friends, members of the community, etc)
- Service providers within the disability, mental health, other community, justice, welfare and sector
- Funding bodies including the National Disability Insurance Agency, National and State Government Departments, Not-for-profit and other non-government organisations and private individuals
More information about the service can be found here: Support Coordination - what to expect